Latest News | Sports | Society | Book Reviews | Politics | Technology | Life & Style | Entertainment | Books | Education | GTU | Engineering | Creativity | Reviews

Friday 27 September 2013

The change I've got in me...


Whatever I did, a reason was backing it,
Everything I that to do, but I wasn't liking it,
Huge efforts were there to pretend,
To pretend that I 'm not there anymore,
To make you realize that now present is not same as the past.....


 I'm trying to let you go away,
Although you are not liking it,
Although my words killing it,
My ignorance makes you weep for hours,
My silence is letting you to stay in dark bars,
 I know myself, what change I've got in me,
We started with separate 'I's , where we used to use 'WE'....


Our eyes looks so strange,
our texts looks so vague,
Though we like to be in contact,
We are acting so fake,
 I might be the WORLD to you
 I can be the only one who works for you, but ......


 I am a new person now,
Who has left behind all his luggage,
Don't wanna hurt anyone anymore,
Just wanna flourish happiness without rage,
All I want you to empathize,
All I want is you don't cry,
'UNDERSTAND ME' are the words which all, I can use the most
all I can feel is that I am all lost,..........

Silence.... Silence..... Inside I'm dieing.......


Saral Joshi © 2013 All Rights Reserved.